Skip to content
Home » Insurance


Building Insurance

Building Insurance is included in the Service Charge.
If you think you may be eligible to make a claim contact our Managing Agents and discuss this with them .
Example: the buildings insurance cover will cover the repair of any damage caused for instance by a sudden and unforeseen event like the damage caused by an escape of water. The insurers will require notification of the leak within 14 days of occurrence, an invoice to show that remedial works have been actioned to resolve the leak and then they will require 2x quotes to rectify the damage for approval before commencing. You will have to arrange this for inside your apartment (demise area) and our Managing Agents will advise, investigate and repair common areas. You cannot usually claim retrospectively.

You can learn more about Insurance from this Which article linked below.

Contents Insurance

You are responsible to insure the contents of your own apartment with a comprehensive Contents Insurance Policy. You should take advice and ensure that you have adequate cover and that it covers all the items that you want to insure. If you need advice please contact an insurance broker or specialist company.

Insurance Explained

Leave a Reply